Did you know that knee pain is one of the top reasons people go to see their doctor? With more and more people getting involved in physical activity these days, it’s no surprise that knee issues are on the rise.
Knee problems can be really challenging to deal with. They can make it hard to do everyday things like walking or jogging. When severe, you might feel pain when you bend your knee, put weight on it, or even all the time. It can be challenging to live with.
But don’t worry. You might have knee pain for various reasons, and we at Regenerative Masters have a range of knee pain treatments to help you feel better.
To better understand the causes and knee pain treatments, let’s first get a basic idea of “Anatomy.”
Your knee is an important part of your body, helping you bend, straighten, and bear your weight, along with your ankles and hips. But it’s not just a simple hinge joint – it can also twist and rotate.
To perform all these functions and support your entire body, your knee requires different structures like bones, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage to work together.
Knee Pain: Signs and Symptoms
- Swelling and rigidity in the affected area.
- The place turns red and is slightly warm to touch.
- Severe vulnerability and weakness.
- Intense pain when you attempt straightening your knee.
What Causes Knee Pain?
Knee Pain: Diagnostic Process
Knee Pain Treatment Without Surgery at Regenerative Masters
The Regenerative Master’s Approach to Healing
- Traditional Naturopaths
- Registered Dieticians
- Physical Therapists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Emotional Healers
Meet Our Expert Dr. Ron Hanson
Why Consider Regenerative Therapy?
- It can alleviate chronic joint pain by generating new tissue and reducing inflammation.
- It’s a non-invasive alternative that delivers long-lasting relief and has a shorter recovery time than traditional medical procedures.
- It can expedite healing, making it especially advantageous for older patients or slow-healing injuries.
Start Your Journey for Knee Pain Treatment with Regenerative Masters Today!
Are you tired of living with knee pain? Well, Regenerative Masters is here to help. We’ve already improved hundreds of lives by using regenerative therapies.
Our team of expert healthcare providers will help you with the ideal knee pain treatment and resources you need to heal your body and mind.
Ready to say goodbye to pain and live a pain-free life? If you’re diagnosed with a progressive disease like knee pain, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.